Wednesday, January 3, 2007

moments later...

i thought i should post how carefully ive been following the cleanse and my results:
drank the tea last night
drank a little over half the saline wash + asanas
drank about 80 oz of lemonade yesterday (a little too much)
drank about 60 oz of water (not nearly enough)
tongue is still pink
tummy cramps
thinking about food A LOT, but not really hungry
number two is like water, and third time this morning, totally clear!

there is an Dryer's Ice Cream truck outside. motherfucker.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah, I have a whole bags of limes in the fridge now too. I'm just not as dedicated as I thought I would be. I think I'm going to finish off tomorrow and that may be it. Maybe in a couple months, I will be more rested from the holidays and ready to do this longer. I'm not sure about the tea. I bought Super Dieter's Drink (tea) from Whole Foods and it sets fine with me. Maybe you are steeping it too long. I would back off that first and see what happens. Continued good luck!