Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Master Cleanse: day one

wow. so after almost 3 years since i first heard about this, im finally doing it! im doing the cleanse because:
1. i want to get all the bacteria and undigested nastiness out of my intestines. i have a lot of gastrointestinal problems, and hopefully, this will help. i am sick of planning my life around the bathroom! i am lactose intolerant (can only have fancy cheese, which isnt so bad) and just generally sensitive to complex food. i can NOT tolerate red meat, as i was a vegetarian from birth to about age 22 (with a little bacon thrown in for luck, here and there). i have seen the horrific pictures of the....things that come out of peoples colons while on the cleanse and it is DISGUSTING.

2. to help with energy and irritability

3. (ok ill own up to it) to drop a few pounds

4. break any addictions to sugar, carbs, and coffee (which i weaned myself off of TWO WEEKS before the fast).

today is day one and im already about to mix my SECOND 20 oz container of cleanse. is it ok to drink more in the beginning? also, does anyone know if i can drink selzer water?
i will post more later. im thinking about mexican food.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Nice to meet you. I'd love to be cleanse buddies. I need all the help I can get! I'm not hungry, just want food. I'm drinking peppermint tea now because I am soooo cold! I mix up about 30 oz of the drink and sip on it. I make about 3 of those a day. I find if I sip all day it keeps the hunger away rather than 10 oz at a time. Plus, I'm drinking a ton of water. Thanks for the comment!